10. I’m writing everyday. That was the whole point of starting a blog in the first place.
9. You are reading what I write. I post late at night and I check out my stats the first thing every morning.
8. You are commenting on what I write. I have a giddy physical reaction to comments. Thank you.
7. The more I write, the better I get. Look, I know some of what I’ve posted is crap but I’m working at it. Instead of talking about it, I’m working on it.
6. I’m committed to writing. I think I needed proof to believe that I could actually call myself a writer.
5. This is just for me. I have made a point to carve out time for my writing everyday. Me time. I do a lot for other people and this is a place that is totally mine.
4. It’s an impressive number. One hundred of anything sounds impressive.
3. I’m more confident. In the beginning I second- guessed myself. I worried about who would see my posts and what they would think.
2. I’m putting my money where my mouth is. In the past I have talked about writing as if it is really easy and someday I would get around to it. Well, I’m through talking about it. Now I’m doing it.
1. I feel heard. Another reason from starting this blog is that sometimes I feel like no one is really listening. After 100 posts, I feel like I have a voice. Thank you.
- A Reflection: Getting Closer to 100 Subscribers (chasjngdreams.wordpress.com)
- Write Until You Drop (sweetteainamasonjar.wordpress.com)
- Writing For Myself (adii.me)